October 2026 Bike of the Month

Started by FromMaine, September 30, 2026, 10:18:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FromMaine

This months winner is a 36 year old V4, but you would be hard pressed to know that intuitively by looking at it.

Since I recently dug out my 1990 and rode it to Crossforks, it seems appropriate to showcase one of these earlier
versions. I had a 1991 when working in the UK about 10 years ago, and liked it so much I went looking for one on this side of the Atlantic. I ended up buying Slovcans, and imported it from Canada.

For me, they are one of the best bikes Honda ever made. The ergonomics work for a guy like me. The power delivery is a smooth, clean line of torque, the gear driven cams sound fantastic, the single sided swingarm with an 8 spoke swinging a 180 rear said it meant business.

So, Congratulations Teradyne, your 1990 VFR750F in Pearl White is Oct. 2026's BOTM.

A link to the post: https://v4hondabbs.com/index.php?topic=66337.0



Michael: 
Midcoast, Maine 
85vf1100S,83vf750f,86vfr750,85vf1000RX2,,97VFR,
90 VFR, 77 CB550,01 VFR