How's the workload Billy?

Started by alalien, April 30, 2017, 05:09:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alalien

Got my carbs pulled and wondering how things are looking on your end. I know you've had your hands full with things outside of carbs over the past few months, so how's the backlog?

I can get them through another season if need be, but they're in bad need of a Billy Rebuild.
1984 V65 Magna
2006 Suzuki 800 Intruder (Wife's)

Pensacola, FL

Billy C

Been running 10 day turnaround. Power being out makes the future a mystery. 3 substations damaged. No estimates on when rejoin the 21st Century.
83 V65 Magna gathering dust
Grand Saline, TX

alalien

Time to get some hamsters, some wheels, and a few alternators  :rolling:

Post here when you get your power back and I'll send the rack out to you  :thumb
1984 V65 Magna

Pensacola, FL

Billy C

We are the road getting the kid. Those big high tension towers, saw 5 of them wadded up like alimum foil. I don't see them just throwinv up new ones any time soon. Might be shopping for a generator soon.
Grand Saline, TX

alalien

Same thing happened to us in 2011 with the tornado outbreak. All 7 trunks got severed.

We were without power 1 hour shy of 7 days.
1984 V65 Magna

Pensacola, FL

alalien

They're pulled and drained. They'll be headed your way this week Billy.

They're long oooonnngg overdue for the Carr touch on them. I wanted to send them to you 2-3 years ago, but too many other things kept taking my carb money out of the budget.
1984 V65 Magna

Pensacola, FL

Billy C

I am at this moment only 3 carbs deeo so should be a quick turn. I hope they are good and nasty, the solution in the tank is about due changing and ready for some nasty.
Grand Saline, TX

alalien

Dunno if their level of nasty is as high as you need, but they're on their way to ya. Should be there by Friday.
:beer:
1984 V65 Magna

Pensacola, FL