July 2016 Bike of the Month

Started by FromMaine, July 07, 2016, 07:12:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FromMaine

This months winner needs no introduction. His work, and his choice of bikes is just impeccable.

So without further delay.

Congratulations Dutchy, your VF1000 F2 BOLD'OR is July 2016's Bike of the Month.

Check out some of Dutchy's bikes for over the years.

http://v4hondabbs.com/index.php?topic=63558.0
Michael: 
Midcoast, Maine 
85vf1100S,83vf750f,86vfr750,85vf1000RX2,,97VFR,
90 VFR, 77 CB550

zarticus

2014 Kawasaki Vaquero
2012 Kawasaki Concours 1400
1986 V65 Magna
1984 V65 Magna
1983 V45 Sabre-Sold

klopperg

VF750f Interceptor - 83
BMW R1200RTW - 17
BMW GS650 Dakar

Gerrie
South Africa

The Dutchy

Thanks Micheal, what a surprise, and again I am very thankful to receive the trophy..

Allthough... I probably have to cut the trophy in halve.. Dutchy Jr. helped out a lot on this project, and for sure deserves some credit for it.
I enjoyed doing this project with my son. He now started some of his own moped projects, in which I let him free to decide what he's doing.. So far he's managing well..  :thumb

I'm not gonna cut the trophy Micheal that wouldn't be right.. And hopefully all you guys wouldn't have any hard feelings about it if I am passing the trophy on to my son..

The rebuild topic: http://v4hondabbs.com/index.php?topic=67725.0

Those that walk along with the great herd, regularly walks through the crap left behind by others..

JonHawaii

1983 V65 Magna X2

Tahlequah, OK

Miecul

Great looking bike Raymond, and well deserving. What's next?  :thumb :beer: :thumb
Mike
Deep River, Ontario Canada
82 Yamaha Verago
83 V45 Magna
84 V65 Magna

TarHeelV4Rider

Very Nice, Dutchy!  tenof10 I always liked the Bold'or Editions.
V4's are fun!

NormanB

84 V65 Magna - Black

The Dutchy

Today the surprise parcel arrived. It even was adressed to Junior.. So I had to wait for Jr. to come home to open it..

Pics on the trophy will be made soon (tomorrow), of course with the bke on it..

However, inside the package there was a little bonus i'd like to share..

Noah is very thankfull, and was about to put his HRC decal on his newly Peugeot Scooter..  :wal:

Just to make sure... HRC isn't going to be fitted on anything that isn't branded by Honda...

Many thanks Michael... I am very grateful for the VF1000FII to be chosen, besides that, thank you very much for the personal touch on sending the Trophy to Junior..

:thumb
Those that walk along with the great herd, regularly walks through the crap left behind by others..

motorhead1977

Raymond (and Noah) so very nicely done!  Another well deserved award. 

Perhaps someday after I am able to source another tank and upper fairing for the little VFR400R......and my wife doesn't mind if I use the ground level family room as a shop area....for now just finding the smaller bits to smooth out the view.  Thank you John Hilmer for getting it to run like a well oiled clock (that has a noticeable gear whine) prior to my ownership!  :thumb
VFR400 BMW R1250RS
Albany,NY Gone:VF500,VF750Fs VF1000Fs,R VFR 800 CBR250 GL1800 FXDWG,15 Ducati