Sept 2015 Bike of the Month

Started by FromMaine, September 18, 2015, 03:32:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FromMaine

So, I'm on the Board wandering around when I go have a look at the Restoration section to see how some projects are coming along when I spied a thread that had escaped me, so I had a look.

Well, holy cow did I miss it when it was posted. A V65 Magna with all new NOS plastics and tank, what a great looking bike.

It took me a while to figure out how to get a pic onto my computer then photobucket and then post up in the Gallery, but dumb luck prevailed in the end.

Here's the link to the Gallery Post I just made.

http://v4hondabbs.com/index.php?topic=68676.0

And the original in the Restoration thread.

http://v4hondabbs.com/index.php?topic=67245.0

And finally the bike.

Congratulations MikeBo, your 83 V65 Magna is Sept. 2015's Bike of the Month.

Nice work, I'll bet a weeks pay there are some jealous Magna owners reading this............
Michael: 
Midcoast, Maine 
85vf1100S,83vf750f,86vfr750,85vf1000RX2,,97VFR,
90 VFR, 77 CB550

OregonMike

That was a great looking bike!  I haven't seen him in a few years, when Boogity was here picking up his Blackbird I think.

Congrats Mike :beer:
86 VT1100C, gone.
84 V65 Magna, new toy.
Eugene, Oregon.

FromMaine

Another view, courtesy of the owner.

:)
Michael: 
Midcoast, Maine 
85vf1100S,83vf750f,86vfr750,85vf1000RX2,,97VFR,
90 VFR, 77 CB550

John Hilmer

Congratulations Mike!

A long overdue recognition as I see it.

Quality of craftsmanship shows through clearly.

John

'86 VF500F, '87 VFR700F2 In Process, '01 KLR 650

klopperg

VF750f Interceptor - 83
BMW R1200RTW - 17
BMW GS650 Dakar

Gerrie
South Africa

The Dutchy

Congrats Mike..

Love the headers and Kerkers...  :thumb
Those that walk along with the great herd, regularly walks through the crap left behind by others..

luv2fly

Beautiful!  Is that a Honda accessory windshield?

sabma

Miecul

She's a beauty Mike. It's kinda nice riding around on one of these ole girls. She's a real head turner.  :thumb :beer: :thumb
Mike
Deep River, Ontario Canada
82 Yamaha Verago
83 V45 Magna
84 V65 Magna

Malm

1983 V-65 Magna 3.40
West Tennessee

MIKEBO

With the help of the board members here, I did a frame off restoration about 7 years ago. Last year I came across NOS Gas Tank to ad to all the NOS plastics! One last thing is the Malcolm shifter cover which I just had chromed, just need to mount. I will brag a bit, this is one bad ass bike! Better than new! I would know I bought one off the showroom floor in 1983!
Thanks to all! 
:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:  :beer: :beer:
1983 V65
Portland Oregon

klaatu

Toronto Canada
2015 Ducati Diavel

NAVMAV

What a SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET ride. Congrats !!! ;D
NAVMAV