MAY 2015 bike of the MONTH

Started by FromMaine, May 31, 2015, 04:09:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FromMaine

This is a first, I'll have to post this months winner without being able to post a picture of the bike. The ship I'm on is currently above the Arctic Circle at the moment, and I'm unable to download pictures or large files as the satellites we rely on for internet are struggling to find us. In fact we have even basic internet only sporadically. So if someone could jump in and post a pic here for me, it would be appreciated.

I'll have to keep this short as we are entering another fjord and I'll lose internet again, so...............

Congratulations Chris, Magna 86, your 1986 VF1000R Interceptor is May's Bike of the Month.

A link to Chris's post.   http://v4hondabbs.com/index.php?topic=59971.30

Again, if someone could post a pic of Chris's bike in this post it would be appreciated.

God, I miss my R.......:)
Michael: 
Midcoast, Maine 
85vf1100S,83vf750f,86vfr750,85vf1000RX2,,97VFR,
90 VFR, 77 CB550

TarHeelV4Rider

Hope this works for you Michael!
Congrats on a nice R!!!  :beer:
V4's are fun!

FromMaine

Thanks Hunter, that's the pic I was trying to load.

I've adjusted your + count to a Mopar like 440 as a thank you:)
Michael: 
Midcoast, Maine 
90 VFR, 77 CB550

OregonMike

86 VT1100C, gone.
84 V65 Magna, new toy.
Eugene, Oregon.

Magna86

Wow thanks guys!  ;D. I wasn't expecting to ever win this as I haven't finished a build for years! Lol I do miss my big R. She is still currently in a sad state of disassembly!  :wal:  I'm trying to get things caught up so I can fix bikes again.

Thanks!!

Magna
86 VF1000R

John Hilmer

Chris,

Congratulations! Welcome to the club.  :thumb

It feels pretty darn good to be selected doesn't it? Michael is excellent at selecting the bikes that deserve recognition as I see it.

Now, get that VFR 400 polished up and get an good image of it with a great background and post it to the photo gallery. Who knows, you might challenge Raymond as the second double BOTM winner down the line.  :beer:

John
'86 VF500F, '87 VFR700F2 In Process, '01 KLR 650

The Dutchy

Great coice and opening picture... Does remind me to the movie: Once upon a time in the West..

Wow, what a nice collection on bikes.. I see at least two VF1000R's but also a RC36/1. What is the story on that one ?? Someone put some serious effort on getting that rear wheel polished...

:thumb

Those that walk along with the great herd, regularly walks through the crap left behind by others..

Magna86

There are 3 VF1KRs.  The 86 in pieces from the pic and 2 85's that will become one complete bike using the best parts. Of course the NC24 is there and 2 RC36s. The blue one a 90 and a pretty decent bike. Currently has a carb leak and I'm taking  the left hand exhaust off of it for my 92.  :thumb What's also coming in the garage is my 66 Olds F85, 71 Cutlass and 70 442! I'll be all full up downstairs lol   :lurker:
86 VF1000R

The Dutchy

Don't ever sell those Joshi endcans on the 1000R or at least let me know.. These are getting a bit hard to get nowadays...

Of the record.. Seems like May is Interceptor month in Michaels agenda...

Those that walk along with the great herd, regularly walks through the crap left behind by others..

FromMaine

Quote from: The Dutchy on June 05, 2015, 07:00:52 PM
Don't ever sell those Joshi endcans on the 1000R or at least let me know.. These are getting a bit hard to get nowadays...

Of the record.. Seems like May is Interceptor month in Michaels agenda...

Every month is Interceptor month on my agenda, its just that sometimes they look like Magna's and Sabre's :)
Michael: 
Midcoast, Maine 
90 VFR, 77 CB550

Miecul

I've never had the pleasure of riding one, yet! Very nice bike.

Congrads  :thumb :beer: :thumb
Mike
Deep River, Ontario Canada
82 Yamaha Verago
83 V45 Magna
84 V65 Magna

NAVMAV

What a great ride that must be. I'm a sucker for Honda's Red, White, and Blue. It's BEAUTIFUL. Congrats !!!
NAVMAV