Started by V45man1988, April 29, 2015, 11:21:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

V45man1988

I have done a search and tried many times without success, but it seems to me that I only have two choices, using an URL based avatar or a gallery based one. I find no gallery for avatars. Would like to use a photo but can't find out how. On other boards I have been on, I have always been able to upload an avatar directly to the board.

Also, I am unable to find out how to "like" something on the board. Is that function only for full members?

Another question, does this board have different levels, so that you can see more stuff as you advance up the ladder of posts? If so, it could be a secret, and the question is not an important one. But a simple "yes" or a "no" would clarify this.

Hope that someone can answer me, and sorry for taking up your time...

Best regards, Ed.

Honda VF45 Super Magna 1988
Honda X4 1300 1997

kdf9511

Don't know about the avatar business but if you look under the posters name you will see two options #1 Blow Sunshine witch is like and Smite the sucker witch is dislike.  However around here we don't pay attention to them.  Some of us are actually proud of the number of smites we have.  And the mod's aka "The Bear" will sometimes hand them out in job lots.  Especially if your like me and poke him and pick on Sabres. 
Ye Olde MagnaWing,
The LaZBoy
From whence came you, and whither are you travelling?

kdf9511

Oh and don't rely on post counts either.  I've had mine reset a few times.

Cheers.... :beer:
Ye Olde MagnaWing,
The LaZBoy
From whence came you, and whither are you travelling?

V45man1988

Quote from: kdf9511 on April 29, 2015, 11:53:14 PM
Don't know about the avatar business but if you look under the posters name you will see two options #1 Blow Sunshine witch is like and Smite the sucker witch is dislike.  However around here we don't pay attention to them.  Some of us are actually proud of the number of smites we have.  And the mod's aka "The Bear" will sometimes hand them out in job lots.  Especially if your like me and poke him and pick on Sabres.
Thank you...I've got it figured out now.
Honda VF45 Super Magna 1988
Honda X4 1300 1997

luv2fly

New member here.  How did my post count get so high?

sabma

Crissirinun

I think this is a very good content. And there is something about what everyone should not know before.