it's back!

Started by N2BRK, January 29, 2013, 09:34:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

N2BRK

Michael shot me a note offering his services to wade through the sea of beautiful Sabres, ugly (gag) Magnas, wrong way spinning Interceptors, amazing VFR's, and the rest of the ole Reader's Rides in the GALLERY FORUM. 

In order to make sure that you are eligible to become a winner, your bike has to be in the GALLERY FORUM.

Michael will choose the winner each month and feature it here in this forum.  I is unlikely that he will be swayed by monetary bribes, but feel free to make regular attempts.

THANKS MICHAEL!!!

:beer:

FromMaine

Thanks Wal, as I mentioned its something I kinda missed.

Not only were there some nice pics of V4's, but there was some interesting discussion, comments, and yes a bit of friendly rivalry to go along with it.

So, I'll have a tow through the Photo Gallery and have a January BOTM here shortly, afterwards I'll try as best I can to have it posted on the 1st of the month.

BTW, please direct all bribes to Wal to fund the Board, Pics of your GF or wife however  ;D
Michael: 
Midcoast, Maine 
85vf1100S,83vf750f,86vfr750,85vf1000RX2,,97VFR,
90 VFR, 77 CB550

FromMaine

A quick perusal of this members posts reveals that he is a very detail oriented guy. Combine that attention to detail with an 84 V65 Magna, throw in a Canadian winter and this is what you get.

Congratulations Mike (Miecul) your Magna is January's Bike of the Month!

A link to Mikes posts in the Gallery for those interested in what went into getting Mikes Magna to look like this.

http://v4hondabbs.com/index.php?topic=53340.0

Michael: 
Midcoast, Maine 
90 VFR, 77 CB550

FromMaine

Since BOTM hasn't been around for awhile I've been going through some of the older posts in the Gallery Section looking for deserving bikes that may be overlooked now as the post is buried.

This months winner is certainly deserving, having bought and restored a V65 Sabre and doing a very nice job of it at that. While working on the bike this member also ran their own business, went back to college to get their MBA, and oh yeah, was a hard working Mom to boot. :)

Congratulations Bug, your V65 Sabre is February's Bike of the Month.

Bugs post in the Gallery section if you're interested in what went into her bike.

http://v4hondabbs.com/index.php?topic=45294.0

Michael: 
Midcoast, Maine 
90 VFR, 77 CB550