Website error code

Started by VF1100S_FL, November 29, 2012, 07:05:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VF1100S_FL

I did not see a question about this issue, so I thought I'd post it. For a while now I've been seeing the attached every time I come here. It says something like:
Notice: require_once(): 1. h->opened_path=[/var/www/v4hondabbs.com/Settings.php] h->filename=[/var/www/v4hondabbs.com/Settings.php] in /var/www/v4hondabbs.com/index.php on line 51

I see a bunch of lines like this, and the forum displays normally below, I have to scroll down to see it. I thought it was temporary, but it has not gone away. I thought maybe it was due to my upgrading Firefox, but I also used IE 8 and get the same thing. Is this unique to me or does anyone else see it? I also noticed when I do a web search it comes up in the site description before I click the link.
*SOLD* 1985 V65 Sabre. It was a pleasure to be here & get the help I needed.

VF1100S_FL

I just found a thread about this problem, and one of the posts has an apparent solution:

Quote from: gnoar on October 29, 2012, 11:14:51 AM
This is a known issue with SMF boards.  The settings.php file gets wiped out (0 bytes) and needs to be copied over from the settings.bak file (cp settings.bak settings.php).

Administrative site privileges will be needed to do this.
*SOLD* 1985 V65 Sabre. It was a pleasure to be here & get the help I needed.

MSGT-R

Now I'm getting this when trying to delete old messges:

QuoteAn Error Has Occurred!
Session verification failed. Please try logging out and back in again, and then try again.

It's been doing that for two days now.
Terri
V65 Magna, KLR250
F6B Wing,
Mojave250 ATV

rrwarrenvanman

Teri, I just deleted two threads and a message in a thread with no problem.  Either it is fixed or you have a computer problem?
Ron Warren
Woodhaven, Mi.
ronrwarren@gmail.com
83 V65 Magna blue
83 V65 Magna black

vinman

Did you try to delete your cookies and history?
Also, check to be sure your browser plugins are up to date. Java, QuickTime, etc.
Aprillia Futura