v6562

how do I load pics on classified,
Brett. TX
78 750A Hondamatic
3-82 CBX 1-79
87 super magna
2012 V-Max

Billy C

size the pic to a reasonable level on your PC.
1 - Start a post in classifieds, click additional options at the bottom of the page, browse to the pic(s) on your puter and select it. Post. See red squares in pic below.
2 - Host the pic on a website.  Start a post in classifieds, click on the insert image icon and insert the web address of the hosted pic. See red squares in pic below.

Seems like you are moving a lot of parts. Might be worth the $10 a month to start up an Ink Frog acct. They host the pics and have a decent interface for listing,managing ebay  ads.
83 V65 Magna gathering dust
Grand Saline, TX

v6562

thanks billy, im a bit computer ignorant, I have no idea what an ink frog account is and how and where to do it
Brett. TX
78 750A Hondamatic
3-82 CBX 1-79
87 super magna
2012 V-Max

Billy C

Quote from: v6562 on November 16, 2013, 05:24:18 PM
thanks billy, im a bit computer ignorant, I have no idea what an ink frog account is and how and where to do it

Ink Frog is an ebay related webhost. I think they have a free 30 day trial offer. https://www.inkfrog.com/index.php  I am sure there are other sites that do the same thing, I just hooked up with Ink Frog and it works so I stuck with them.

Lots of new stuff to learn when you get into the online sales biz. Like any new career/task there is a learning curve. Banging on a keyboard sure beats humping granite/marble though.
Grand Saline, TX

v6562

ill have to look into that, not ready to make a living at the parts business and really like doing granite work but body is wearing out quick with the weight and workload, on the subject of parts , im polishing rocker arms for v65 magnas whats your thoughts on if its worth doing
Brett. TX
78 750A Hondamatic
3-82 CBX 1-79
87 super magna
2012 V-Max

Billy C

Polishing the lobe face (my terminology is wrong)? I don't think that will work. But, I'm not an engine guy/machinist.
Grand Saline, TX

v6562

i polish stone so thought i would give this a try, im not taking any metal off just taking the dull spot where the cam lobe rubs and dulls it and making it shiny and smooth again, thanks for your help
Brett. TX
78 750A Hondamatic
3-82 CBX 1-79
87 super magna
2012 V-Max

v6562

tried loading pics and all went well until I hit post and my screen changed to say page couldn't be displayed?
Brett. TX
78 750A Hondamatic
3-82 CBX 1-79
87 super magna
2012 V-Max