Problem Fixed and Another Happy Customer

Started by SovereignDragon85, June 12, 2012, 01:12:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SovereignDragon85

Alright, let me start this out by saying I know things can happen, I'm a very understanding guy.  I honestly only wanted to keep this between me and Billy but seeing as how no good has come from my experience maybe putting it out publicly will change some things.  I placed an order back at the end of march earlier this year for a mere $50 worth of parts for my 85 Magna V45.  Waited, waited, waited, nothing.  So I emailed Billy and he apologized and we came to an agreement.  He would send out my order again and if I got two packages I would either pay for the second one or pay to ship it back.  Well, that was a few weeks ago and still nothing.  He even confirmed my address.  My bike has been down for the season, mostly because of some changes I was making, but also because I'm still waiting on my parts from Billy.  I filed a compaint through paypal but it's been to long for them to issue a return.  I really don't want to sound like I'm trying to bitch out Billy and say it's all his fault, I know things happen.  But ever since my last message to him to let him know I still hadn't recieved anything yet he hasn't said a word to me.  All I really want as an end result of this is my parts, that's all.
1981 Honda CM400C
1985 Honda VF700C
2012 Ducati Monster 696

Billy C

Sigh! Sometimes I suck. Working on it. Black wires? The new red wire I got in is not as good as the old stuff is why I suggest black.
83 V65 Magna gathering dust
Grand Saline, TX

Billy C

Ships today.

Shipping address - unconfirmed
Josh Dennis
912 Walnut St
XXXXXXXXXX, XXXXX

United States   Shipping details
Mailing date: Jun 12, 2012
Shipper: U.S. Postal Service
Tracking number: 9101150134711412866137
Service type: Priority Mail
Grand Saline, TX

Billy C

This problem does deserve addressing. I screwed the pooch and I apologize. My best suggestion to avoid this sort of hassle is to do your buy thru V4Market.com. Brian keeps on my ass about orders. For some reason I have a harder time tracking orders thru the BBS.  :???:
Grand Saline, TX

SovereignDragon85

It's cool Billy, I know it happens.  Hell, I forget to tell my boss when people call when he was only gone for 5 minutes and I wrote it down.  As for the animals you guys are sick, who in their right mind would do anything with an animal that small.  You have to have some cushion for the pushin, lol.
1981 Honda CM400C
1985 Honda VF700C
2012 Ducati Monster 696

Billy C

Goat? What a pervert! That's more Middle Eastern love interest kind of thing if you ask me.

fwiw, I spent all day on the 'puter catching up  :rolling:  on emails. Not enough hours in a day. You slipped thru the cracks, a couple of tomes.  :wal:   I'm going for a new personal record so let that be a warning y'all.
Grand Saline, TX

SovereignDragon85

I just got my parts in today.  I just wanted to say they are good quality and no hard feelings.  But seriously, thanks, now I have to quit being lazy and go back to work.  Hopefully during this coming winter I'll have a set of carbs for you to fix up for me too.  Mine are ok but could use a cleaning and I'd rather have another set on hand ready to go before pulling mine off.  Thanks Billy.
1981 Honda CM400C
1985 Honda VF700C
2012 Ducati Monster 696