NWS-not work safe

Started by Magoo, April 04, 2011, 06:02:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magoo

I know it says no nudity in the rules, but I've seen that rule broken about 1,000 times and I'm all for it.  Hell, Wal's (the Bear himself) avatar is a rear view of some sweet ass.  But let's make sure we're not getting anyone into trouble with their signifigant others or employers by posting your topic NWS if it's got any questionable material in it.

If someone has posted a naked or half naked hottie in your thread be cool and add NWS to your title.

Thanks!

Magoo
I love all motorcycles.  Especially if they're a Honda.

tonyfan70

I hate it when someone puts "NWS" on a thread title and I get my hopes all up and click open the thread and find this.

Really anitclimatic.
now-98 VF750C & 97 Valk Std.
85 VN700
81 GS750L
81 KDX175
74 XL100
Go #14 and the Mighty Vikes!

TarHeelV4Rider

Yeah Magoo! What Tony said!
I rekkin this post is because you got busted by your significant other, huh? :lol8:
Have a good'ern!
Hunter
V4's are fun!

v65infla

If your SO gives a crap if you look at nekid' women on the web, I would say its time for a new SO.  My buddy's wife got so bent out of shape over a pic that I sent him, he actually slept on the couch for two nights.  They are in the process of a divorce. 

This country will let our kids, play all kinds of violent video games, watch movies where people dying is a matter of routine and we we go to war over oil and money but god help us if we should have a little nudity.   :rolleyes:

Jamie
Fort Pierce, Fl.
2022 Honda Goldwing DCT Tour

Marmite

Quote from: v65infla on April 04, 2011, 06:22:47 PM
If your SO gives a crap if you look at nekid' women on the web, I would say its time for a new SO.  My buddy's wife got so bent out of shape over a pic that I sent him, he actually slept on the couch for two nights.  They are in the process of a divorce. 

You have to remember than women don't think like normal people...  :???:
1982 V45 Sabre | 2013 CB500F
Udon Thani, ไทย
V4 Manuals

MudDog

:lurker: :lurker: :lurker: :lurker: :lurker:

depush

... I thought it was NSFW?   :dunno:

luv2fly

Quote from: Marmite on April 04, 2011, 09:06:45 PM
Quote from: v65infla on April 04, 2011, 06:22:47 PM
If your SO gives a crap if you look at nekid' women on the web, I would say its time for a new SO.  My buddy's wife got so bent out of shape over a pic that I sent him, he actually slept on the couch for two nights.  They are in the process of a divorce.  

You have to remember than women don't think like normal people...  :???:

I found one yesterday who does!

30 hours ago I am in Wal Mart with my family.  We end up near the magazine rack and I head over to see if the new cycle mags are out.  A few are and I'm in a trance instantly.  My daughter comes over, "Dad, Mom needs you."  I'll be there in a second sweety.  No sooner does she return withmy delayed message does my son get hoofed over.  "Dad, Mom needs you right away."  Now, I'm miffed.  Haven't heard any gunshots so it can't be THAT big of an emergency.  In the back of my brain I hear a womans voice.  ten feet from me stands a woman in her 70's, smiling and talking to me.  She said, "Its all a game you know."  I smnile back "I'm sorry I wasn't ignoring you, I've learned to tune the female voice out, its a defense mechanism" knowing she is having a bit of fun with me and I spar back.  SHe laughs, "I know, its the game you men play back so it all works out!"  I burst out in laughter, walk over, wrap my arm around her and say "You are the most honest woman I've ever met.  She laughs back and says "I hope the emergency isn't tooo big!"

I laughed all the way to my wife, not daring to share the insight that was confessed. Makes me smile even now. :lol8: :lol8:

Sorry for teh threadjck in such an anticiapted thread, but had to share.

sabma

V4luke

Boy oh boy. Shared computers suck huh, Magoo? I keep telling you to log out after every session. Thats what passwords are for. And don't tell me your password is magoo32.  :rolling:
1992 Kawasaki Concours
Whitney Point NY

Magoo

No, no, no.  My girlfriend has no problem with me looking at naked girlies on the web, so long as she gets to see, too.   :wacko:

And the nudity here is generally pretty PG-13, anyway.  It came up on another bike site.  Somebody got in trouble at work and wouldn't have had the topic been labeled NWS or NSFW.  Just want to make sure we aren't accidentally getting each other in trouble at home or work. 

How did you hack my password, Luke?  You clever bastard.  Makes me want to tell the whole board about your user id on the dating sites being hornyteenpinkXXXcum18, but I wouldn't do that.

Magoo

V4luke

I found one of Magoo's girl.
1992 Kawasaki Concours
Whitney Point NY

TarHeelV4Rider

Thanks, Luke. I see Magoo's already got her climbing the walls.
Have a good'ern!
Hunter
V4's are fun!

Magoo

Very athletic!  Nice.  Thanks for reminding me that I should have some chicas in a thread labeled NWS.

Magoo

Magoo

Couple more.

Magoo

Big Al in NY

You're in trouble again. You posted this in the public area, as the thread can be viewed without logging in(but no pictures).

tsk tsk tsk.

Bad Magoo

Big Al

Nice pics!

propwriter

Jeff, Weaverville, NC
83 V45 Mag
I got the brain from someone named Abby.
Abby Normal.

N2BRK

pg-13 has been the understanding around here.  We also have ladies as members btw.  If you need to do a nude, put in a link/description but do not post nudity.  I had the no nudity part in the off-topic description, but it's gone.  I'll fix that now.

Raymond in Houston

Here's one for the GAL's......... :thumb

Raymond Johnson
Houston, TX.
Retired Official BBS Douche... Rest in Peace.

alalien

That one should be labeled either:

NMS - Not Man Safe

or

NES - Not Eye Safe

My wife that looks like a small hamster trying to escape from a crown bag....
1984 V65 Magna
2006 Suzuki 800 Intruder (Wife's)

Pensacola, FL

kdf9511

I hope that's not your Valk he's standing next to.
Ye Olde MagnaWing,
The LaZBoy
From whence came you, and whither are you travelling?

Raymond in Houston

Quote from: kdf9511 on May 03, 2012, 05:35:47 PM
I hope that's not your Valk he's standing next to.
No.... it's NOT............... :thumb
Raymond Johnson
Houston, TX.
Retired Official BBS Douche... Rest in Peace.