Rules of the forum?

Started by klopperg, December 21, 2010, 02:41:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Al Zhymers

Yes I'm such a forum slut... At least at this site I can smite hunt and I doubt I will be censored here.

I honestly have to laugh at the mentality behind someone actually paying attention to need to hit smite or blow sunshine up my V-ASS.

I guess when someone has little power in real life simple silly things like sunshine and smite have more value to them.

Watch my smites now...

Peace
AL

Wstar42.5

Quote from: luv2fly on December 21, 2010, 07:42:04 PM
The fastest way o get sunshine or smited it to post a very opinionated thread.  Politics is always good.  Leave nothing to the imagination and be very single minded.  Your Karma count wil usually skyrocket.

However, this is considered 'poking the bear' as Kerry pointed out.  Your post count can be reset for mild discipline, or in extreme cases, you may recieve an obnoxious smite count overnight.  You will get smite and sunshone for what seems like no reason at all and get the opposite for what you think you should get.

It means nothing, but it hasn't stopped me from making a flow chart with my posts scientifically mapped along with who is online when to statistically determine who smote/blew sunshine at me.  NASA is helping me with a program.  It gets worse when my meds aren't refilled.

Todd, If you were to convert to the Muslim faith, NASA would probably just do it all for you, not just help. That should be good for a few.

I rarely pay attention to it, don't give out good or bad very often. I like how on the V4Musclebike forum you can give your self your own little nickname under your screen name. Other than a lame automatic update on post count. That is a special touch.

Feeling rowdy today, I need to go back to work soon I think.

Blue-Grass-Tornado

I have been getting one or two spites a day, EVERY day, whether I post on the forum or not.  Had a little "disagreement" with one of the biggest post whores on this forum, and the only way he knows how to retaliate is to spite me day in, and day out.  This has been going on for at least a year now.  It doesn't bother me one bit, my life doesn't revolve around what people think about me, especially this retard who has absolutely nothing valuable to add to this forum.  I'm sure ya'll know who I'm talking about, but I promised the mods to leave him alone, and I have.    
My 15 VMAX

DesktopDave

Quote from: Wstar425 on January 10, 2011, 09:01:35 PM
Todd, If you were to convert to the Muslim faith, NASA would probably just do it all for you, not just help. That should be good for a few.

:huh:
'95 VFR750F
Pittsburgh, PA

klopperg

Quote from: tex-ass-tornado on April 02, 2011, 09:04:17 AM
I have been getting one or two spites a day, EVERY day, whether I post on the forum or not.  Had a little "disagreement" with one of the biggest post whores on this forum, and the only way he knows how to retaliate is to spite me day in, and day out.  This has been going on for at least a year now.  It doesn't bother me one bit, my life doesn't revolve around what people think about me, especially this retard who has absolutely nothing valuable to add to this forum.  I'm sure ya'll know who I'm talking about, but I promised the mods to leave him alone, and I have.    
Tell us, Tell us!!!! :???:
VF750f Interceptor - 83
BMW R1200RTW - 17
BMW GS650 Dakar

Gerrie
South Africa

kdf9511

Well I might be to blame for some of them.  I have been going around randomly smiting or blowing sunshine for no reason what so ever. :rolling:
Ye Olde MagnaWing,
The LaZBoy
From whence came you, and whither are you travelling?

spotty

Same here...someone is bored I guess... :???: